Tuesday 18 January 2011

First sign of the apocalypse


A few days ago I took a listen to the latest Britney Spears shit-fest just to see what the current iTunes number 1 is doing to the ears of impressionable young gays all over the world. I stopped listening after about 20 seconds as I had enough of its painful eurotrash club sound and dismissed it as another stab in the heart of electronic music. Then my friend Trev told me half way through the song it has a dubstep breakdown...and low and behold it does. It's extremely odd to hear a genre that Britney more then likely has never even heard of being shoehorned into this pile of sonic poo. Thousands of bedreaded crusties are crying into their spliffs and flaggons of scrumpy jack as we speak. The bizarre-ness starts round 2:13.

Britney Spears - Hold It Against Me

No comments:

Post a Comment